Hadjiantonas create a wave of excitement amongst wine drinkers.
The Hadjiantonas Winery in Parekklisia is amongst the forerunners of the new generation of wine makers in Cyprus and its owner, Theodoros Hadjiantonas regularly surprises the local market with his innovative new wines which have included a particularly successful wine made from the sultanina variety - long been regarded as just a table grape.
Recently, the winery launched its new label "Hadjiantonas Rosé 2009" which has caused surprise and delight amongst those who attended the event. The Rosé has been created by blending Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz grapes to produce a wine which has the beautiful colour of pomegranate. The wine has a strong clear aroma evoking memories of baskets of freshly picked strawberries and cherries and its light, fruity taste makes it the ideal accompaniment to chicken dishes, salads and pasta or as a summer evening drink enjoyed watching the sun set over Cyprus....
Best served chilled at 10-12C
- 12th International Wine Competition in Thessaloniki
- A rosy future for Limassol winery
- Cava Inon Pnevmata - 20 November 2010
- Δώρος Χατζιαντωνάς - Τρυγώντας τους αιθέρες
- A Rose by any other name...Hadjiantonas 2009 "Roze" launched - Financial Mirror April 28 - May 4, 2010
- CYPRUS FINE WINES ARRIVE AT THE HOME OF GOLF
- St John School - July 2012